Candle Fire in St. Louis, MO
This time of year, we begin to see (and smell) candles more often. As inviting as they may be, they are still a hazard and can cause a fire like the one this St. Louis customer experienced.
Soot--especially on porous material like brick--can be a challenge to remove. However, with the right cleaning product, expertise, and a lot of elbow grease, we will do our best to make fire damage "Like it never even happened."®
The reason that removing all of the soot is necessary is because any soot left behind will leave a lingering odor, reminding you of that fire damage. That's why it is imperative that you call a professional like SERVPRO of Arnold/North Jefferson County to mitigate the fire loss. We will take your emergency phone call 24/7/365 at 636-296-6813.